- Initiation Fee of R165+VAT on loan amount up to R1000, thereafter 10%.
- Service Fee of R60 per month.
- Interest of 5% per month (.17% per day. 60%p.a) for the first loan in a Calendar year. 3% (0.1% per day. 36%p.a) for any loan thereafter in that calendar year.
- Interest of 3% per month will accrue on all outstanding balances
- All attempts will be made to contact the client to agree on repayment terms, whereafter the account will be handed over to an external Debtor Collector who will add on their collection fees.
- Non - payment will result in a client’s National Credit Profile showing an unpaid account in arrears. Other credit providers assess these credit profiles when making lending decisions. Non-payment will impact your Credit Rating negatively and will affect future credit applications.
- Renewal is not automatic and is subject to credit rating, employment and affordability criteria.
- Based on the above criteria MPOWA Finance(Pty)Ltd will readjust your loan offer if your circumstances have changed significantly since your previous application.
- You may apply for a loan increase after 3 successful payments.
Loan Amount R1000 taken out on 1st of the month repayable on 31st of the month.
Initiation Fee: R171 incl VAT
Service Fee: R68.40 incl VAT
Interest: R50 (1st loan) subsequent loan R30
Interest rate: 5%pm 60%pa 1st loan in a calendar year. 3%pm 36%pa for subsequent loan taken out in that same calendar year.
Credit Cost Multiple incl VAT 1.29 1st loan & 1.27 for a subsequent loan in same calendar year.
Fincheck is a financial comparisons website that organises information to assist the borrower in making their best financial decision. Fincheck gathers information from numerous banking partners and presents it to the borrower in a simple, understandable way. Lenders benefit from an additional market place and extensive customer reach. Loan amounts vary from lender to lender. Fees, interest rates, loan amounts and credit scores influence the repayment terms. Lenders require personal details to control their risk and assist the government to combat theft, money laundering, terrorism. Fincheck does not endorse any particular product or company. We are an independent company. The information shown and provided is an opinion, based on numbers and must not be seen as advice or consultation.
Copyright 2019 Fincheck.co.za | Software by SovTech All rights reserved