Cash Flow Capital was founded in 2014 by a group of entrepreneurs who identified a hugely underfunded section of the South African economy. Small and medium businesses have the potential to thrive but lack access to capital required to do so.
Their mission is to offer quick and easy finance that allows businesses to keep cash flow in their business accounts, while still having the capital to expand. Cash Flow Capital is innovative and approachable – a world apart from typical cash advance businesses in the loan market.
The small, dynamic team understands the entrepreneurial landscape and through our innovative culture, they've shaken up the stagnant cash advances and loan industry. Cash Flow Capital has offices in Pretoria, Durban and Cape Town, and their reach is nationwide, thanks to an easily accessible online application system.
Why is Cash Flow Capital funding right for your business?
Their mission is to provide quick, simple and efficient growth capital to small and medium-sized businesses with the potential to thrive, but with limited access to capital. Their finance product allows businesses to keep cash flow in their account, while still having the capital to expand.
Unlike banks, Cash Flow Capital provides businesses with loans, based on turnover, rather than assets. The business cash advance is tailored to merchants with a daily turnover.
With their loans, all costs are known up front, and repayments are flexible and manageable.
- Quick, straightforward application process that only takes 10 minutes, and pay out is in 3 days.
- Apply via the website and submit the required documentation online
- Receive their decision within hours of submitting the application
- Once the application has been approved, the funds will be transferred within 3 days
- Online application form
- 3 months' bank statements
- Latest company financials
- Upload lease agreement
At Cash Flow Capital, they encourage clients to be responsible in their borrowing practices. Financing can be used for many purposes within your business. Some examples of good uses of funding are listed below.
- Open a New Location or Buy Stock
- Opening a new store or stocking up on merchandise is a great way to expand your business
- Finance Equipment or Expansion
- Investing in the assets your business needs promotes growth
- Revamp & Develop New Products
- Expand your business with a new product line or revamp a part of your business that needs to be upgraded
- Improve Cash Flow
- Cash flow management is part of every growing business's needs
How does it all work?
Getting finance arranged for your business may seem like a daunting task, but with Cash Flow Capital it's quick and easy.
Take Jake as an example, he owns a family run hardware store and was gearing up for a big launch on a new range of paint colours. Cash Flow Capital advanced his business R300 000 which he used to bulk up on new stock.
With a successful launch behind him, it was easy to make his daily repayments of R2 300 per day over the next 6 months (6 days a week). And with a total repayment of only R345 000, it was a great financing decision that resulted in a large growth in his overall sales figures.